Sunday, August 06, 2006

The top 100 games of the 21st century

Like many silicon valley couples, my husband and I communicate via email. We have two offices in our home. Mine is called the "toy office" and I share it with our son, and is is called the "fire hazard" and he shares it with approximately fifty billion wierd technical books, CD's, games, and so forth. Did I mention games? Check it out. Here's a list of the top 100 games of the 21st century from Next Generation, ranked wholly on unit sales. Maybe I can get my husband to visit my blog with this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Heck, if your threw in "Top 100 Tips for TV Remote Operation" you could probably get plenty of husbands to check our your blog :o)

To Love, Honor and Dismay

Sunday, August 06, 2006 7:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home