Wednesday, December 08, 2004

the coolest shopping

it's always nice to have a site that makes you smile. I looked at it for a minute and found this! Here is one of my all-time favorite catalogs. Heifer International. Did you know that you and your kids can buy someone a goat for Christmas? They call themselves "the most important gift catalog in the world" and I think they're right. VERY cool. A duck, a pig a rabbit, a goat. I'll bet your kids would love giving one of these animals. And the stories are wonderful. Or how about food from New York City? You can go through a store called NewYorkFirst online store (which specializes in NY gifts) and buy, say, the H and H bagel gift pack. Or here's a site called The Scarlet Scarab, which makes items used by people who do 18th century re-enactments! Very Cool Kid Shopping The Construction Site OK, I'm tired of transferring the links. This is from the amom website, this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home